- We will collect and use the information furnished by you in connection with the Order (“Information”) in accordance with the Privacy Statement as posted on this Website and this Clause 4. By furnishing the Information to us, you are agreeing to our use of the Information as set out herein. The Information will at all times be governed by ACT 709 PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010. Please note in particular the following.
- Collection of the Information shall be for the purposes of:
- providing you with the Goods in accordance with your Order;
- maintaining our records relating to you and your Order, in order that we may provide maintenance, guarantee and other services to you (if applicable);
- sending you information relevant to your Goods and advertising and promotional materials which may be of interest to you;
- determining the amount of any payment owed to or by you (if any);
- collecting any amounts outstanding from you; and/or
- any purposes directly and indirectly relating to any of the foregoing.
- We will keep the Information confidential, but we may from time to time provide the Information to:
- any governmental or statutory authorities pursuant to statutory or judicial order or in compliance with applicable laws;
- any other member(s) or affiliate(s) of Minako; and / or
- any other person on a need-to-know basis who is under a duty of confidentiality to us, such as our authorized service providers which include the Payment Processor.
- We will not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by you as a result of any use or misuse of any of the Information by any third party under whatever circumstances. You acknowledge and agree that your provision of the Information is made entirely at your own risk.